Director & CEO, Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe is the biggest arts festival in the Southern Hemisphere!
For 31 magical summer days and nights, Fringe transforms Adelaide and greater South Australia. The festival stretches from up in Whyalla all the way down to Mount Gambier, with eclectic and vibrant events that include cabaret, theatre, comedy, circus, music, visual arts, workshops and so much more.
Fringe brings together 6000+ independent artists in 300+ venues across SA, collectively putting on over 1200 shows.
In this video Heather explains how they benefitted from the Zone Culture Leadership program:
- Avoiding the creation of vertical silos and thus improving cross-department communications
- Adaptability, flexibility & mindset for change; How you live your values of agility & flexibility
- In Communications, resilience, adaptability, willing to listen to others
- In overcoming fear of contributing
- The biggest impact was that information is flowing much better and more freeing. People feel they voice their ideas without fear
- Managing assumptions
- Imagining the best outcome
- Creativity & innovation
- Investment in time is worthwhile
- Acceptance of uncertainty and unpredictability. Staying in a positive mind-set when unexpected events occur
- “We had a great time going through the Zone Culture program. … We’ve really had good outcomes after the Zone Culture program.”
former Chief Operating Officer, Minda Inc.
Minda’s vision is to be the world leader in cognitive disability care, services and housing. Their mission is to facilitate a lifetime of care, services and housing for South Australians with cognitive disability, so they can live their best life. They are the largest disability organisation in South Australia providing services to ~2,500 people and employing ~1,500 staff.
In this video Rob explains how they benefitted from the Zone Culture Leadership program:
- Best Practice Australia (BPA) staff engagement surveys showed a massive uplift in staff engagement from a ‘Blame Culture’ to ‘Success’ following Zone Culture Leadership training. Minda had previously tried several programs and this was the only one that could achieve these results.
- Rob and his leadership team were empowered to focus on what mattered and perform at their best
- The staff were able to work well together, at a much higher level and able to think and solve problems themselves by taking their initiative
- The single best program that had been undertaken
- Return on Investment – Paid for itself 10-fold over
MD, Udder Delights
From Blue Cheese to Brie, Chèvre to Camembert, Udder Delights is passionate about making, sharing and eating cheese. Their cheeses are sold extensively throughout Australia. Their handmade artisan products are lovingly created at their cheese factory in Lobethal, in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. Working with South Australian dairies, from the Hills to the Fleurieu Peninsula, they value their relationships with local producers.
In this video Saul explains how they benefitted from the Zone Culture Leadership program:
- Wanted to harmoniously resolve unrealistic expectations
- Mindset for optimum level leadership
- Executive working together as a team
- Has an Impact on whole of life
- Filled the gaps left by other leadership programs
- Best value for money in his experience
- Time investment is very worthwhile
- Valuable for all industries
- Massive transformation of staff from ZC workshops
- Most beneficial program Udder Delights have done